APX PRO SMART TRAINER
The days of the long, boring, monotonous indoor training sessions are over. The APX Pro is a new direct drive smart trainer by Xpedo that will help any rider reach the next level and more importantly keeping it fun. The 18lbs flywheel gives it the smooth real-world road simulation. Integrated sensors provide all the relevant data including speed, power and cadence to fine tune and monitor your progress. Connect to your favorite virtual training app and you can join a peloton large or small with riders from all over the world at any time of day. The wide foldable legs keeps the bike stable and the ergonomic handle makes it easy to move and store. At 55 decibels, the low-level noise will allow you to train when the rest of the house is still sleeping or even sneak in a session while your baby is napping. The APX Pro is a perfect training companion for your busy lifestyle.
Out of Stock
Please email me when the item is back in stock!
- Direct drive design
- Electromagnetic resistance
- Integrated speed, power and cadence
- Low noise level (55 decibels at 200 watts)
- +/- 2% power accuracy readings
- Thru-axle compatibility: 12×142mm, 12x148mm
- Internal smart cooling
- Electronic and manual resistance control
- 5 degree yaw angle
- Foldable legs expand to 30" wide for stability
- Compatible with third party training apps
- Weight: 46lbs (21kg)
- Dimensions open: 760(L)"x430(W)"470(H) mm"
- Dimensions closed: 240(L)"x575(W)"445(H) mm"
- Fly wheel weight: 18lbs (8kg)
- Freehub: 11spd Shimano/SRAM
- Wheel size compatibility: 700c, 26" and 24"
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 thru-axle - Adapters included
- Max power output: 2000w
- Max simulated grade: 20%
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth 4.1